Marine Depot's Low Price guarantee is...

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by fronty, Nov 26, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brunoboarder244

brunoboarder244 Torch Coral

with all due respect fronty has said that they wrote him off without confirmation, what they should do is contact that company and say "hey was that price intended to be that low?" and their answer would validate either side

2. Click Here!

3. gabbyr189

gabbyr189 Bubble Tip Anemone

This is what you all are doing instead of helping me ID my algae! Come on now lets be productive!

4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Hi Folks,

Thank you for the feedback. We have recently updated our Price Match Guarantee to include matching competitor's coupons and it looks like we have a few kinks to work out. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the changes we have made. We do price match any posted sizes as long as we can verify it (we usually just go to the competitor's site for verification.)

Fronty - as long as that price was valid and shown on the competitor's website we should have been able to price match that for you. I'd like to make you a happy customer just like the many other 3reef.com members that have posted on this thread (thanks for the support fellow reefers) Since it sounds like you've placed your order for the heater already, I'd like to offer you a $30 store credit (which i believe was the cost of the item in question) to get an order in with us to enjoy our services. (send us a PM with your details)

Our team of technical support staff "The Reef Squad" can walk you through any issues you may have going in your tank or give you advice on what items to use, how to set up a controller or dialing in a calcium reactor.

If you don't need any more aquarium products, you can use the credit on our sister site Petstore.com. Petstore.com carried a full line of pet supplies for our non aquatic pets.

Lastly, I assure you that i will follow up with my team on Monday morning to ensure this does not happen again. Please let us know via PM or a reply here if you have any questions.

Ben Ros
    Director of Operations
    MarineDepot.com

1 person likes this.
  5. gabbyr189

gabbyr189 Bubble Tip Anemone

Wow I like Marine Depot! Now everyone can just migrate on over to my algae post ;D

1 person likes this.
  6. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

to Ben Rios of Marine Depot

Umm i was looking for something on your site and your search engine kind of made it hard to find it! So i had to look thru your menu and manually find it! Can I get a $500 credit to spend on a new lighting system?
    Thank you,
    another future loyal customer?

7. MarineDepot

Lucky you, I'm a reef nerd myself... looks like Mesophyllum sp. can look really nice in a tank if controlled.

Happy Reefing,

Ben

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

Thank You Ben... Like I have stated before, I have never had any issues that Marine Depot has not resolved.. Seriously guys, 7 pages and it was an oversight.. Wow..

1 person likes this.
  10. MarineDepot

Thanks for the feedback Cosmo, We are actually working to improve our search (we know it's one of the things we can definitely improve on and will) I can't give you that credit, but how about one of our new "Pistol Shrimp" shirts.

Ben

11. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

Geeesh Thanks... What's about your current loyal customers? :cry::cry:

12. MarineDepot

Done... send me a PM

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.