Mandarin Goby in a 28g nanocube

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by erik, Feb 2, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. country1911

country1911 Coral Banded Shrimp

Thank you Incognito for the clarification. Mandy's are one of those fish that I read aas much as possible on but do not feel experienced enough yet to purchase one.

2. Click Here!

3. Jumper

Jumper Feather Duster

Only when you're truly ready should you get one. Either that or you're too stubborn, and the live and learn experience comes into effect.

4. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Once upon a time there wasn't the variety that's available today. We fed a lot of frozen brineshrimp back then and that's how mine started. Now in a bit, I'm going to get a few and test some different methods of training them over.

My first saltwater fish was a seahorse, so I can't say much. Still keep them 15 years later..... killed a nice few along the way....

5. Jumper

Jumper Feather Duster

I've heard people have success with rod's food i think it's called

6. AcidRayn

AcidRayn Astrea Snail

I loaded the tank today with tigger pods. 3 bottles. Should start a nice colony with that. How often do I need to replenish? I'm gonna b away for 3 weeks n my kid will be caring for the tank in my absence. I'll get the refugieum goin when I get back

7. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

probably could wait two weeks the first time, then you'll need to go once a week IMO

8. Click Here!

9. Jumper

Jumper Feather Duster

hopefully the mandarin does well.