Macrorocks vs reefcleaners rock?

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by daninfamous, Sep 13, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. daninfamous

daninfamous Flamingo Tongue

The reefcleaners stuff is a little cheaper, both looks nice? any input here? is the saved money from reefcleaners a safe bet or is the macro rocks that much better?

Im planning on ordering 50lb's for a 40 breeder

2. Click Here!

3. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Reefcleaners is the bomb.. Love the stuff..

4. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

John's stuff is awesome! Very porous and light rock. And clean! I ordered just 15 pounds for my mantis tank and really didn't even need to rinse it. Besides that you will not beat John's charisma and CS!

5. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

Never ordered macro before but I have ordered from RC and John is very good about getting you want you want. Just tell him what size and shape pieces you want and he'll do his best to get it for you.

6. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

I'd go with Reefcleaners...NEVER heard anyone say ANYTHING BAD about John. I've heard really good things about Marco's rock quality...but iffy on Customer Service. Just what I've read.

7. cjones1344

cjones1344 Plankton

Go with reefcleaners. The rock is awesome and he'll even try to pick the size pieces you want if you ask. I can also attest to the fact that his customer service is beyond excellent; if something messes up, he'll make it right.

8. Click Here!

9. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

i bought marcos rocks for my 40 breeder and i love it! i got 40lbs sand and 40lbs rock for like $110. the rock i porous and is very easy to aquascape. and 40lbs got me 9 good sized pieces. im sure what ever you pick will be great but i have a 40breeder to and i'd say 50lbs is perfect. i need to get i little bit more soon

10. bsutton

bsutton Feather Duster

When I purchased my CUC I was pleased with the service and the product. I have heard great things about Reef Cleaner's rock. When the time comes, I will definately be buying from Reef Cleaners.

Brian

11. daninfamous

daninfamous Flamingo Tongue

Think im gonna go Reefcleaners, thanks for all the input guys!!

12. Reeron

Reeron Blue Ringed Angel

Another one for Reefcleaners.org. I ordered 50lbs when it was on sale for $75. Nobody touches their prices. I told John it was for a 75g tank and he picked out some beautiful pieces. Absolutely money well spent.