Macna 2013! (More Pics Pg. 17)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Camkha1234, Sep 29, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Oh :-/

2. Click Here!

3. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

probably not. It is the first year that it is being held and I know of a lot of people in the hobby that are not interested in attending

4. Camkha1234

Well I'm going, so I'll take pics and let you guys know how it is ;) It's only about 15 minutes from where I live.

5. Camkha1234

Bump :) Who else is going to MACNA? ;D

6. Camkha1234

And how many tickets, if any, come with the full pass? Sorry I keep asking the same question lol.

7. Camkha1234

8. Click Here!

9. jdk

jdk Astrea Snail

I sure hope MACNA will be near NE Ohio some day.......

10. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

raffle tickets dont come with the all inclusive pass....however if you pre-purchase the pass they have packages where it is much cheaper to by tickets. I think for example........for 75.00 you get 100.00 worth of tickets.......something like that. You can always buy raffle tickets the day of the event.....and I think they still have deals like that at the event. I personally wouldnt buy the raffle tickets until closer to the event. You can always add them on. Just in case something comes up and you cant go.

As far as money, whatever you think it is enough is not enough. we didnt make it to dallas but we easily spent over 1g the year before. What happens is the first day you are there you see all sort of stuff that you want. You start buying frags at great prices abd everywhere you look you see such awesome stuff. Before you realized it you have a bag full of stuff and an empty wallet.

Day 2 you go in and find that they take credit cards. Same thing happens you spent way too much money and have a bag full of goodies. Day 3 you are there and many sellers want to sell their corals versus bringing them home so they are on fantastic deal. So pull out your back up emergency rent money! :) Just saying...... you will never save enough, But it is so much fun!

11. Camkha1234

Thanks for all of the info! I'll start saving right now! ;D

12. luisgo

luisgo Astrea Snail

I will fly from Puerto Rico to Miami for Macna! My last Macna was in 2009 Atlantc City and it was great! My father has a house and a car in Miami and I will be 20 minutes from the show!