Mac II, the bimac

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by schackmel, Sep 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

So Mel, how's Mac doing?

2. Click Here!

3. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

He is doing very well! Did not get a chance to see him much today because I just started a new part-time job...at the fish store!!!! I guess they figured I am there all the time, maybe put me to work!

But he is still in his tank, eating very well!

They are all amazed that I can get him to eat frozen krill already! The girl that has a wonderpus and has kept a couple octopus was like..."No way!" So I am very excited. Several customers at the store was asking about the octopus that they had it...and I was like it is at my house!

4. RickGrimes

RickGrimes Spaghetti Worm

HAHA thats awesome

5. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

I am going ot my nieces and nephews house tomorrow and going ot hit their toy box to see what is available!

6. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Too bad we couldn't get everything for our tanks this way::):hehe:

7. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Alright so I'll ask you since you look like you're doing well with the bimac. Do you think it'd be a possibility to house an octopus in a 20? Here's the idea: have all filtration, heating and flow coming from the top 20% of the tank. Somehow screen off the bottom and have a hatchway to put food through fro the octopus. Do you think this would work? Would you have any suggestions on how we could do any more octo-proofing?