Hi, i have a 29 gallon reef that now seems to be almost overun with algae. i've had problems before, but not like this. There is alot of bubbles entrapped in algae. Then on the rock there is a bright green algae that seems to be covering everything. Also to make things better i have my mushrooms being taken over by a hairy dark brown algae. I suction them all out, but they just come back twice as bad. The parameters of the tank seem to be within limits...so i really don't understand why there is so much algae. I have been using tap water for the tank...can that be the reason? any help would be appreciated.