Lord Stanley

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Land_Fish, Jun 7, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

The final game for the stanley cup is tonight... a game #7
    The Flames won the last game but did not count the goal and lost in OT... should be a good one tonight,

2. Click Here!

3. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

It's been way too long since a Canadian Team has brought the cup home. All of Canada is routing for Calgary tonight.
    Really wish they had won on Sat but tonight is going to be a nail biter

J

4. szidls

szidls Feather Duster

While I'm not a big hockey fan.........A game 7 in any sport is a great thing to watch. Of course how bad can a game really be when the teams carry a big stick and strap razor blades to their feet.......LOL [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Scott

5. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Refs are a bummer

7. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Feather Duster

Hey all things considered, this was a great series to watch. I was at the edge of my chair for the last 10 minutes of that game. I have to say that I felt good for andreychuck. 22 years. I didn't like Boston that much, but I wanted Ray Borque to get his name on the Cup before He retired too. Maybe it was a bad call in Calgary for the goal, maybe not. I saw the recreation for a different angle, and it was inconclusive. But, at the end of last nights game, Tampa got the bum call that resulted in a Calgary goal. Sorry JASON, maybe next year. Meanwhile, the CUP is safe here in FLORIDA.