Looking for good lps in the area

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Reef Club' started by Trailryder927, Nov 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Trailryder927

Trailryder927 Plankton

Hey all. Im in the akron area. Looking for any info on some good pet stores in n.e. Ohio. I have been to two turtles, captain larrys and the hutch in kent. Willing to drive.just about anywhere. Any help would be great! Looking to use.my day off monday and do some shopping around!

2. Click Here!

3. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

4. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

If you are looking for corals check out Tidal Gardens. Than is in Copley and has a very good selection of corals, mostly soft and LPS corals. As for fish Captain Larry's is probably the best locally in akron. If you are looking for places outside of the akron area I will let other chime in.

5. Gnu

Gnu Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Aquatic technolgy in columbia station is really good I think. Great place for live rock and coral plus a great selection of fish. I heard of another place openig up in mayfield called blue Fish Aquaruims also.

6. ski33

ski33 Plankton

Have been going to Blue fish aquarium since they opened in November and its a great store. Ryan is a very enthusiastic owner that is willing to spend the time and talk with you. His product is great too, especially his coral. Hes still setting up some of his tanks, so it should only get better.

7. frankthetank

frankthetank Spaghetti Worm

what kinda stuff allways looking to trade