looking for a little support

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Apr 26, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

You will loses inches before pounds. I bet you can already see yourself slimming in the mirror. Do be too fixated on the scale because as you workout you will build muscle faster than you burn fat. Eventually you will burn alot of fat and break down muscle a bit till you reach your target wieght

2. Click Here!

3. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

Keep up the hard battle..With this thread you have got me inspired me to drop some pounds myself..K+ to you my friend..

4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Oh scale, schmale. That doesn't matter. It will start moving eventually. Congratulations on your efforts.

5. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

oh this is a fun idea... why does this thread have to be all about me? even i get sick of hearing myself chatter on. anyone with the guts to throw up a weight (or pictures you big wuss) can jump on the wagon. give me accountability buddies!!

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

No :D

1 person likes this.
  7. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

LOL. People have to work VERY hard just for me to allow a regular picture. I'm certainly not taking my shirt off for one.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Chicken :lol:

10. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

which one of you is the kettle and which is the pot...

11. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

Hey, I think you should be proud of yourself and REALLY forget about the scale for now... I don't even own one 'cause so many people make themselves slaves of those numbers. Main thing is you feel comfortable with yourself! I used to BB (you can check my profile) and always had to loose about 30-40lbs within 6 weeks.... the way I did it? ... well cardio (only walking on a treadmill for 45 min twice a day) and light weights for 1 hour max. Then about 6 meals a day... always measured (starting with a cup of oatmeal in the am, then chicken and veggies as a snack, fish and veggies with brown rice for lunch, a little more oatmeal in the early afternoon and same as lunch for dinner except for the rice). You must take in lots of proteins and slow burning carbs. You can consume as much salad as you want... just leave out the dressing or just put some vinigar on it... so far for my advice. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    Keep it up and get MOTIVATED!!!

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Girls aren't allowed to go topless in public so there :D