Livestock for 29 gallon

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Well eayh but I just said my dad wont let me get any more rock and my tank looks crappy XD so I'm kind of at a stalemate. i have my own money to pay for the rock but I still don't think he'll let me :-/

2. Click Here!

3. TruespeedEM1

TruespeedEM1 Skunk Shrimp

its a chance you'll take with any fish, anytime, which sucks because this hobby is expensive! Go slow, if you were going to do something of that price, wait and let it be last, and make sure there is a good return policy with the LFS.

what has been going on with the dead fish? You live and learn, just dont make the same mistakes again

reefcleaners.org :thumb_up:

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

well i know about the dead fish but that was more of an ick outbreak and i quarantine all my fish now but I've still lost a lot of fish and inverts as well for the time my tank actually had inhabitants (tank only has a small maroon clown but i dont count him as an inhabitant lol) and yes i know reefcleaners is the best out there but still money is such an annoying issue! :angry:

5. Bloodkip

Bloodkip Ritteri Anemone

Get a job and a credit card.

6. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Well my dad won't let me get a job XD and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't trust me with a credit card either; it'd be wasted by the end of January next year if I got it today, I'm sure of that LOL

7. NU-2reef

NU-2reef Montipora Digitata

sounds like you need to improve water quality and stability, so get on it kid. no more fish buying untill you can keep your water stable.

If your biocube is anything like mine then water evaporation is an issue especially cuz our tanks are only 29g likely less after rock sand and equipment to displace water. which only means the salinity swings will be greater in these tanks.

8. Click Here!

9. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

its not really a water quality issue; i do water changes weekly. I told you it was mainly because I hadn't quarantined before i put fish in my display. and water evaporation isnt really an issue; i replenish it daily by just adding some ro/di water to the third chamber

10. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

k well I'd like to post a pic of my tank to show what it looks like but this damn thing wont let me paste! i can copy but i cant paste it but i pasted it on another page before; wtf?

11. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

ok well looks like Im gonna be going with softies and LPS