Link me to 3reef!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jul 25, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hi ya 3reefers... :wave:

3reef needs your help. I am making an honest attempt at marketing 3reef and a big part of that campaign requires links back to 3reef. There are not that many out there and we need to change that to get some search engines to notice and bring more traffic here.

Soo.... what I'd like to do is call for any and all 3reefers with sites out there to put a link to 3reef on it and then as part of the deal,

1) You can promote your own site on this thread and put a link to it!

2) You will get double the photo space on 3reef in the gallery! 8)

3) [​IMG] A new support badge in your profile!

4) A link to your site on the upcoming 'Friends of 3reef' page!

4) Top it off with 100 karma from yours truly!

This will take a group effort to see a difference here. If you enjoy 3reef, would like to see more members here and have a site, please help by adding a link to 3reef in your footer or on your reef homepage. Even if you have a business site, maybe you can bury a blurb about your reef tank and put a link to 3reef on it. ;)

Code:
    <a target="new" href="http://www.3reef.com/">Visit the 3reef.com reef aquarium forum. A great resource for tropical fish, reef aquariums, reef forums and more!</a>

<a target="new" href="http://www.3reef.com/">Visit 3reef.com - the friendly reef forum!</a>

<a target="new" href="http://www.3reef.com/">3reef - reef forums, aquarium classifieds, saltwater fish galleries and more!</a>

In any event, here are some 3reef code examples you can use. Feel free to change the descriptive text as this will actually help with search engines if each link is unique.

More links and banners here:
    3reef.com - Forums for coral reef aquariums, salt water fish, corals, inverts, protein skimmers, aquarium lighting and more - Promote!

Again, as part of the deal, you can promote your site on this thread with a little description and link to your site. You can help 3reef and help yourself with some exposure here.

So, with that said, I hope you understand why I am doing this and I look forward to learning about your sites as well!

Thus begins the Link Me to 3reef! Campaign. Who's first?

:drummer: :guitarist :singer: :ears: :thumb_up:

Sincerely,

matt

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

re: hello hello hello hello...

Surely I am not the only one with a website out there. Anyone game? :speechles :LolLolLol

4. Willieo101587

Willieo101587 Flamingo Tongue

I have a myspace with 7 friends...it's not much (the Official Undertstatement of the Day) but I'll put it there just to show my 3reef pride!

1 person likes this.
  5. m_lacom99

m_lacom99 Stylophora

The only sites i manage are corporate. I dont think my bosses would like a link to 3reef on the companies sites. But ill think of something. Give me some details of what you need. I have access to about 4 web servers so im sure i can come up with something to help you out.

Marc.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

hehe... I don't want to get you in trouble Marc! :)
    Simply a link to 3reef as stated above would be great.

ahhahaa.. I'd like that. Thanks Willie!! 8)

1 person likes this.
  7. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

Matt here is a link to my site it's not much but should server its purpose. It's a work in process.

Hise's Reef

8. Click Here!

9. serotonin

serotonin Purple Spiny Lobster

All of my sites at work are also corporate sites, no go there sorry! :(

My personal site is up with a link on the main page. I'll edit my meta tags too perhaps that will help some. I use this site for a lot of test code that has to be password protected unfortunately :*( (for now)

Some day soon I'll spend some time on making it somewhat useful :)

Used to be used for a local group of gaming ppl up here in Brew City! :)
    http://www.clanfuq.com

10. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

I'll get you listed in my clubs site Matt.

1 person likes this.
  11. Jamaica_sun

Jamaica_sun Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Hi Matt, I couldn't be more excited to promote this website! You all are the reason my tank is still alive.
    I went out and generated a website just to promote 3reef...
    It is a definate work in progress ( I need to finish it..)
    But it is
    Salt-water magic

12. Jamaica_sun

Jamaica_sun Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I published my site with google and lycos... so hopefully general search engines will direct people to me... and ultimately to 3reef.