Lights for a 37g reef

Discussion in 'Reef Lighting' started by pshootr, Feb 3, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Diver_1298

Diver_1298 Eyelash Blennie

If you make it so your DIY canopy can be raised or lowered you could go with either light. If you can't I would go with the 175 Watt bulb.

Jim

2. Click Here!

3. pshootr

pshootr Fire Worm

Perfecto! Awsome... I could not ask any more than this... :) Man this is perfect. Thanks for letting me know Turbo!

And Jim, what you said makes sense. I was thinking the same thing. For now we will just have to wait for "Guinnie-Pig".... Um,, I mean Turbo to get his setup tested, to find out... LOL

4. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

LOL, All i was waiting for is my Tax return check that should be in tis week!!!

5. pshootr

pshootr Fire Worm

Cool beans.. It is going to be a while for me. But I am enjoying the learning experiances which will help me be better prepared for when the time is rite. I am very anxious, and just getting more so. :)

6. pshootr

pshootr Fire Worm

Hey Turbo, just wondering if you got your kit yet?

7. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

yup, i have had the MH kit siting in my room for about 5 months, but not gonna use it for my tank, i have decided to tear down my 40gal. tank and make it a mini predator tank with maybe a clown trigger and a eel, or a seagobling, im still working with the idea. The retrofit kit i have ima install it on a growing tank ima make with my brother. Ill show you all pix when i get them, but theres a lot of DIY and pics online on how people built their MH canopy.

8. Click Here!

9. pshootr

pshootr Fire Worm

All rite, fine be that way! Don't be my guinnie pig. See if I care. haha Nah, really man, predator tank sounds cool. Bet you are siked up for it. "Clown trigger" OOOh I'm gealous already! Looking forward to the pics! Well thanks anyway Turbo. Have fun with that battle arena you have planned. haha j/k :)

Look forward to see what your doing with your brothers tank also. I'm sure you will keep us posted. :)