#$@%$ Lfs

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Iraf, Jun 25, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Xenia is a weed, blue xenia isnt very common. What they have pictured doesnt look like true blue xenia

2. Click Here!

3. tazzy695

tazzy695 Feather Duster

personaly that xenia that they pictured looks more like common pulsing xenia under very strong blue actinics see the egg crate rack in the picture is even tinted blue so i would say either doctored pic or strong actinic lighting RIP OFF

if you are going to buy it at that price i have a piece of land i will sell ya at the bottom of the ocean

4. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

i have some true blue xenia, also have some pink and silver as well, i didnt pay nearly that much for my blue but I got it from a friend so maybe I was lucky

These guys are always trying to pass stuff off as something it's not, pretty crappy imo

5. ziggy222

ziggy222 Fire Goby

not only is the color wrong but blue xenia does'nt look that way.regular xenia grows in big stocks with a bunch of hands coming out the top.blue xenias hands each have their own stock.i see 4 inch rocks covered with it for $100 once in a while.