LFS needed

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by Coastie Reefer, Jun 19, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

I'm looking for a new LFS in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area. The LFS I use over here in St Pete is horrible...dark, dirty, and dead rotting fish in the tanks. It's horrible, I only use it for RO. There has to be somewhere else. I can't seem to find anything in St. Pete so I'm guessing I'll have to go to Tampa. Any help would be highly appreciated!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

I wish you luck, it can be tough to find a solid place that has a steady positive rep. There are a lot of people in your area they may be of more help.

4. Borg1of2

Borg1of2 Astrea Snail

As a newbie looking at all of our LFS I've been to 3 so far and each seemed to offer what I thought were good selection of fish. Marine Warehouse on Hillsborugh Ave in Tampa. Salt Lifer on 19 in Palm Harbor. And Creative Aquarium on Dale Mabry, just south of Kennedy. There is one more in Oldsmar, but I haven't been to that one yet.

Hope this helps.

Scott

5. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

Awesome thanks! I'll check them out this weekend. I think there is only one here in St. Pete and sadly it's just horrible.

6. jeff@zina.com

[email protected] Flamingo Tongue

Bradenton is another option, several decent stores across the bay. Also check the TBRC folks.

Jeff