Lets see those pets!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by s10lowrider1994, Jan 11, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

You definitely have to get one from a breeder. The ones at pet stores are like outcasts from chinchilla ranches, which are pretty yucky places. My lil' guy is super sweet and already bonded to me after two weeks. He has so much personality!

To potty train my bird, I just said "Do Potty" over and over again until he pooped (b/c they poop quite frequently! lol) and then praised him and gave him a treat. After a month or so he got the idea. Now if he's out of his cage and needs to go, he says "Do Potties" and flies back to his cage, poops, and then says "That's a goood boyyyy!" Haha it's so cute.

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

gotta love great danes!

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

dude! that's so awesome, makes me want a bird!

5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Yeah he's really a crack up. So much personality in a small package. He's smaller than a parakeet!

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

i had a parakeet once, she was evil, she always bit me whenever i changed her cage, and gave her water and food. one day i had enough and gave her away at my grandma's garage sale, and someone took the evil bird :D i was such a happy kid once that bird was gone

7. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

Yea he is just my lap dog..

8. Click Here!

9. cyan0304

cyan0304 Flamingo Tongue

I love great danes!!!

10. s10lowrider1994

s10lowrider1994 Feather Duster

That Great Dane is awesome, first on my list to buy when we get out of our cheesy apartment.

11. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

I have always rescued mine people buy them cause they are cute puppys then they get big really big ever gone to pet smart and seen the people with a dog that dont act right img if that dog weighed more than you lol training is a must with them.

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I love danes as well. If they didn't have such a short life span and so many medical issues, I'd definitely get one. I had a parrotlet too but ended up giving him back to the breeder once I had the baby. I simply had no time for him and he was becoming "evil" due to the lack of socialization. They're great birds though. Little clowns!