Kudos to ReefCleaners

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by RHorton, Feb 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RHorton

RHorton Pajama Cardinal

I would just like to say Kudo's to a 3reef sponser Reefcleaners and John Maloney!
    I received my cleanup crew today over 80 different snails and such and everything made it alive and well. I am also very happy with the way the shipping was handled.
    So if your looking for a clean up crew I highly recommend Reef Cleaners!

2. Click Here!

3. Dsilowka3

Dsilowka3 Fire Worm

Ditto on that, i received some macros last week, beautiful and far exceeded my expectations

4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

I have dealt with them myself and have been happy with the products and service.

5. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Had a great experience here too. Will be purchasing another order of snails and crabs here soon.

6. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

I too have had great luck. John spent some time chatting with me a few times and followed up a handfull of times just to see how it was going. I give the thumbs up too.

7. rodcpierce

rodcpierce Ritteri Anemone

Ive been communicating with him here on some rock, and man, the guy has more patience and better customer service then I have seen from any other online retailer. He definitely will be getting my business for this rock, future rock AND my clean up crew when I need it. I would definitely recommend them!

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

:) I can talk reef all day. Just don't bring up accounting. ;)

I sometimes answer emails with a brief response so I can get back quickly, happy it hasn't been perceived as a frustrated answer. I love talking about aquariums, plus you learn so much. 90% of what I know today about my business and aquariums in general has come from the people I have met through the site.

Thank you for all the kind words guys!

By the way Miranda- are you waiting on an email from me? I feel like I was supposed to tell you something.