Kenya Trees FREE

Discussion in 'RARS' started by TahoeMtn, Nov 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

Ok I am going to do some work on the tank this weekend and I see I have lots of Kenya Trees that will be going to the garbage. 2 inches to 6 inches ......How big do you want? FREE I also have some pretty big colonies of ZOA's very plain color mostly brownish that will be going away( these are the long tube type not the ones that are very close to the rock.) These have long tubes 2 -3- inches several of them 10 -20 -30 heads 100 heads FREE

No shipping but can meet you 1/2 way I live on the south end of Carson City

2. Click Here!

3. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

I would love to have one, but it's a bummer you're not shipping. I would pay for the shipping if you do change your mind on it. No place around here to get any corals, have to get everything shipped to me or long road trips.

4. yamaharider73

yamaharider73 Kole Tang

Is Mississippi about half way to Florida? LOL.

Man you are going to make someone happy. Wish we were closer I would take some of them off your hands.

5. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

lol you guys want the kenyas >,< ive got a tank full of branches that mine have been throwing for months ... damn things are like weeds i refuse to put them in my nice tank >,<

6. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

Like Xenia sometimes it grows and sometimes it just seems to melt. Both can become weeds very quickly, unfortunately neither ships very well.

Ask around in your local clubs I am sure someone will have some to give away. Watch craigslist dot com in your local area, I have seen it many times there for free.

7. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Good luck. I am always trying to give away kenya myself to locals. If you run out let me know, I have plenty as well. Most of mine gets thrown away.

8. Click Here!

9. reefermon

reefermon Plankton

Ugh, I was out of town this weekend. Am I too late?

10. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

Nope I have plenty left, My mother in law came into town and I didn't get much done. I did take some up to Sparks. I will be in and out all week, let me know what works for you and if you get down here to Carson (south end) you may find more stuff in the tank I can give you

11. lfckenya

lfckenya Spaghetti Worm

karma to you TahoeMtn!!! i love reefers, such great people!! hmmmm....now if only we could get one into the whitehouse........

12. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

heh i got a sucker to take a fistfull of kenyas / xenia and GSP yesterday :)