Just went to my 1st Frag Swap! Check these out.

Discussion in 'Frags' started by FLReef, Mar 28, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. FLReef

FLReef Astrea Snail

Today i went to my 1st Frag Swap put on by some type of reefer members club and the whole deal. Showed up 10 minutes after the doors opened and one vendor from Colorado was almost sold out. CRAZY! Lots of people, great frags and decent prices. Saw some crazy polyps, and a few frags i had to get.

I saw this piece and immediatly went for it. It was the last jar and had 7 polyps on the plug. 1 person behind me was asking for them, and since i had the last ones i had to buy them. a bit pricey but man these are sick - "Kaleidoscope Zoa's"
    [​IMG]

Then we stubbled on these other polyps called Pink Kiss. We know the kid who has these and have not been able to get these since he has been getting ready for this event. My wife is all about those so i had to pick them up.
    "Pink Kiss"
    [​IMG]

Ok so we just spent a good dime and turn around to check anohter vendor out. Soon as we stepped up we noticed this ricordia light up the tank. Had atinics on the tank so it was glowing. for $10 bucks, i had to save this lil guy. Pretty cool
    "baby's breath Ricordia"
    [​IMG]

After this we thougth we had enough. trying to make it to the door and we saw these Acans that were insane:eek:. Ultra grade Blah,blah....Super Sick!
    "Rainbow Acan"
    [​IMG]

All in all it was a huge win! ;D

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

heck ya it was a huge win!!

4. slocal

slocal Doot!

That acan and pink kiss zoas look great. Congrats on the score

5. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Awesome Scores, Glad you had a blast!

6. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Oh boy, Slocal, just saw your avatar......my Red Wings are surging!! We finally got healthy after playing more than 1/2 the season with 9 players out. Last nights' game against the Predators was one of the weirdest I've seen in a long time. 0-0 through 3 periods, 0-0 in overtime and then took 11 rounds for the Wings to finally win in the shoot out (2-1). I like your coach though, he's a good guy and learned from Babcock when he was here. Thorton does choke but maybe you guys will end up playing us, that would be cool.

7. slocal

slocal Doot!

Yeah, I never doubted the Wings making it this year even with all the injuries. Babcock still kept a lot from TMac. He's just such a great coach. I'm used to heartbreak. Been with this team from day one at the Cow Palace in San Francisco. They're like the Buffalo Bills of Hockey.....except they never get to the finals. We'll see how Jumbo does this year. He got banged up really badly last night against Vancouver.

8. Click Here!

9. divott

divott Giant Squid

congrats on the awesome frags you scored FL. the colors are stunning , they will so cool in your tank. but now you absolutely have to give us a FTS with them in it. :)

10. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

11. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

12. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

Ok, here's what you need to do. That acan looks to be in bad shape, so what I will do is hold on to it for you, nurse it back to health and then keep a frag for myself and send you a frag that's in perfect health. Sound like a deal?

1 person likes this.