Just Picked Up A Pink Lemonade Acro

Discussion in 'SPS Corals' started by Mobalized, Jan 11, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Its only been two hours dude, give it at least a couple days ;)

2. Click Here!

3. Mobalized

Mobalized Teardrop Maxima Clam

Point taken, most of the corals I have seen just adapt pretty quick so I was hoping for some wam blam change. I shall be patient.

4. Mobalized

And as much as I don't want it to be the case looks like its my favorite clown goby causing the problem. He loves the pink lemonade. guess I have to make a frag rack for my 90 so I can keep the frags up high.

5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I prchased a frag of the tyree pink lemonade a few months ago. it is a fast grower for me and has held its color just fine.

6. Mobalized

Hopefully it will grow ok if I move it to the 90 which is less established with less lighting... Don't want to move it but the goby isn't making it happy.

7. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

my clown goby did the same thing. Funny thats why i asked about your tank inhabitants. Good Luck, if he isn't eating polyps hes mounting them too much lol. My Green Clown ate polyps at night.

8. Click Here!

9. Mobalized

He gave up perching in the torch for the lemonade. I haven't seen any polyp eating just sitting on it constantly. i'm gonna make a rack to hold the frags about 2 inches under the water surface on the 90 right under the light

10. ingtar_shinowa

Keep in mind what that will do to the coral. I did that with a Red Planet for the same reasons and it was bleached fr a year. Seriously a year. I just no in the last couple weeks got color back and looks good.

11. Mobalized

You moved it to another tank?

12. ingtar_shinowa

n i moved it two inches from the top of my tank and damn near light shocked it to death. I didnt think it would be a big issue since i only had a 4 bulb T5 and its was an ACRO!!!... I was a noob.