Just a warning

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Jeremy, Jun 6, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

hey all! ;D

Just giving a warning that i think everybody should know. and this isnt without reason.

Mango has been kicked off 2 australian reefing forums due to bad language and arrogance. >:( he was a mod on reefing australia, but he got kicked off. so just warning him that if he tries it HERE, he wont be tolorated.

Maybe hes changed, but maybee he hasnt. sorry if you have steve.

jeremy

2. Click Here!

3. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

So far so good, I haven't seen anything like  that, but....

[smiley=finger1.gif]
    Whats wrong with F[smiley=furious3.gif]ing swearing?  I cuss all day long, on the phone, at the fish [smiley=fish.gif], at my computer [smiley=computer.gif], well mostly at my bosses computer [smiley=whip.gif][smiley=computer.gif], and the F [smiley=furious3.gif]ing spam fax, that just kills me.  I'd like to load my mini-14 [smiley=rifle.gif] and blow a few clips into the fax thats sending them.  Ah, F [smiley=furious3.gif] no I'm F [smiley=furious3.gif]ing pissed, thanks.  Ah, a few beers [smiley=beer2.gif], and a few changers [smiley=smoking.gif], I'll be fine.

4. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Greham that's the funniest post I've read here in quite a while. ;D [smiley=biglaugh.gif]

Nice one.

As for Mango, no harm .. no foul.

I am sure we will slap him around if he get's out of line. ;)

People let's not single people out if they haven't done anything. Use PM if you feel the need. [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

6. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Yah, its always better to PM a message of this sort, we don't want to start any rdo flame wars.

7. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

[quote author=Shrimp Man link=board=Bucket;num=1054953131;start=0#0 date=06/06/03 at 19:32:10]hey all! ;D

Just giving a warning that i think everybody should know.  and this isnt without reason.

Mango has been kicked off 2 australian reefing forums due to bad language and arrogance.  >:( he was a mod on reefing australia, but he got kicked off.  so just warning him that if he tries it HERE, he wont be tolorated.

Maybe hes changed, but maybee he hasnt.  sorry if you have steve.

jeremy[/quote]

Jeremy,

Don't concern yourself too much about the likes of Stephen ( Mango). I am sure he wont try that stuff here. The reason he was suspended from RTAW was for posting a link to a " snuff " movie ( a real one ) and refused to remove it. He then proceeded to brag about being banned from RTAW on ReefAus so I wrote to him and TOLD him that unless he apologises to both RTAW and ReefAus, he would be banned as well. He didn't, so I did.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

John