Julian sprungs sea veggies

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by DBOSHIBBY, Mar 3, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

Holy cow. I dont know what the main difference is in this stuff from other brands but my tangs just annihilated a whole sheet. Even my coral beauty was going crazy.
    Anyone have results like this?

2. Click Here!

3. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

Yeah, it's really good stuff. I honestly think it's got some sort of scent in it. Funny story though, I have to put it wayyy up out of reach because my pitbull thinks he's a vegetarian when this stuff is around. He has had several packs of it. He really doesn't mess with anything else.

4. Ryan Duchatel

Ryan Duchatel Millepora

I have it also. My tang loves the green stuff. Doesnt really enjoy the red and purple as much, but eats them. My angel and clowns will have a small amount of green, but snub their nose at red and purple lol.

5. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

I had bought some but wasn't going to use it since I've given up on tangs...but sounds like I need to put some in and see what happens :)

6. SAY

SAY Ocellaris Clown

Interesting. I thought my tangs liked the purple over the green. However, now I wonder if it is just due to the purple being Julian sprung's and the green a different brand.

7. CashMoney6980

CashMoney6980 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

My foxface, yellow tang, and Picasso trigger go crazy for any of the Julian Springs colors. My black and white clown only nibbles at the purple tho. I've got a pack of brown sheets with garlic added, but is a different brand, and none of them really seem to go as crazy with its they do the Julian Springs brand. Kinda weird there cuz I figured the garlic additive would be more of an incentive for them to eat it... But I was wrong! I won't buy any other than Julian Spring now