Jebao dc-12000 pump group buy?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Dustin75, Mar 14, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Does anyone know:
    1st Can the DC-12000 pump be purchased on a group buy?
    2nd Is there currently someone running a group buy right now?

Thanks,
    Dustin

2. Click Here!

3. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Hi Dustin form Ohio,

I"m currently running a DC12000 as my RP.
    They were going for about $145 shipped a few months ago.

Then, my regional club (www.WisconsinReefSociety.com) had a GB on all the Jabeo pumps, even the newer WP60- for flow in the DT.

I asked and some friends said they got their DC1200 for about $100 on the GB!

Check out your local club- I know that one of the memebers contacted them himself and got the GB going- and it went well that way.

4. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Hi Dustin form Ohio,

I"m currently running a DC12000 as my RP.
    They were going for about $145 shipped a few months ago.

Then, my regional club (www.WisconsinReefSociety.com) had a GB on all the Jabeo pumps, even the newer WP60- for flow in the DT.

I asked and some friends said they got their DC1200 for about $100 on the GB!

Check out your local club- I know that one of the memebers contacted them himself and got the GB going- and it went well that way.

5. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

I just purchased the WP60 package from fish street. I googled a coupon code and ended up saving 10%.

6. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

I saw a message on C-SEA (local club) but it looks the GB ended in December. I do not recall seeing the return pumps being listed in their post. Also I'm not a member so I'm not sure they would have let me join in.

7. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

I checked fish-street but the shipping was about $40 per unit and I was hoping that the group buy cost would help to lower the over price from 145 to closer to the 100 that Todd mentioned.

8. Click Here!

9. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

I was the first in our area to have the DC12000.
    I had been researching a while, and decided to pop.

Our beloved lfs had one in stock, for over @200. He understood what I could get one for shipped, and we had agreed on $185. I mentioned the online price and he went down to $170. I wanted one then, so I gave him $175- mainly b/c I had aleady agreed on the $185 on the phone.

This guy and store is awesome and is the best thing for 0ur hobby in SE WI by far.
    His name is Brian, from 'Best Fish', and everyone loves him, his attitude, his customer service, etc.
    That's why I gave him $175 when he went down to $170, b/c we had agreed on $185.

We are both men of integrity.

HIs suppliers at the time we charging him more than I could get mine for shipped to my door-, He wouldn't lie/fib about that either.

If you have the time, getting one for around $100 would be nice too., I'm all about budget in this hobby.

10. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

Not much help, but I got mine for $110 shipped from a West Virginia? group buy. So you can get them for around that if you can be patient and find a GB.

11. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

I will keep an eye out for sure. I really don't need them but if I can cut my energy consumption I would be happy.

12. rcflyer1388

rcflyer1388 Bubble Tip Anemone

I got mine from fish-street and honestly after hooking up the pump. I forgot about that $40 shipping fee. I think on eBay there's a few sellers out there that sell it for about $130 free shipping.