It is Banner Bingo Week on 3reef - Win an Eheim 1260 Pump!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

Im sure all your sponsors are happy. Some of these places have caught my attention... Some tasty lookin corals on some of these pages.

So this contest is working in the favor of the sponsors. 3reefs stimulus package to the sponsors ;)

2. Click Here!

3. trent51593

trent51593 Coral Banded Shrimp

saltyunderground ad dont connect as well

1 person likes this.
  4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Wow. This was a better idea than I thought. Thank you both. I see I have a couple PMs. THANKS!!

Thanks guys.. I thought this might be a win-win! :)

5. reeferdude

reeferdude Fire Shrimp

hey matt, whats the news about the contest? any winners yet?

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Dear King Fishy, this sucks. You made it waaaay too hard. :D I could probably vomit out advertisements by now. And because of you, I spent ten minutes on AAT's website, and another ten minutes on ZeroEdge Aquarium's website. :p

I need some clarification. Is there always a winning banner available? Or do winning banners only appear at a select time, and disappear after a while? Do you have it cleverly hidden in some thread type, or is it a full in your face right under your nose click it and win kind of thing?

7. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

now, i'm not sure how this all works, but if 3reef gets paid per hit received from the site, this was the greatest idea ever conceived. i've clicked more ads than jwin and i'm still not a winner.

8. Click Here!

9. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

Yeah, this was definitely a great gig for the sponsors. I've been to so many of their sites recently it's not even funny. So yeah, is the winning banner up all the time or only certain times and is it just a generic sponsor's banner or one single specially located one?

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yes it is up and nobody has clicked on it. (Amazing to me.) I just looked at the stat report.
    And no, I don't get paid per click, but I still think it is a good idea as it brings exposure to our sponsors. Another 3reef original. :)

C'mon people! I am pitching a no-hitter!! Somebody get a hit! :)

11. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

oh, its an ad on a certain page? i thought it was just one of the randomly shuffled ads on any page.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish