Is your aquarium getting a gift this holiday?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 15, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Is your aquarium getting a gift this holiday?

1. Yes!

74.1%
  2. No.

25.9%
  1. Fastlife

Fastlife Fire Worm

Well my tank also just got a new RO/DI filter, but since two of my corals seem to be dying i may need something else to fill in there spots.

2. Click Here!

3. GraviT

GraviT Coral Banded Shrimp

Well, the tank in the garage gets a 40 gallon sump this week, does that count? ;)

4. Rougie

Rougie Plankton

I am setting up a 55 right now so lots of gifts are coming to it! I have most of the equipment but need some power heads and an hang on overflow box. I guess those would count? Sand and live rock too. Hope to have it up and running in the next few weeks.

5. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

This christmas I am getting a new tank. So hopfully buy March everyone will be in their new home

J

6. steve414

steve414 Astrea Snail

new skimmer

my tanks getting a new skimmer asm g3 that means that i have to make another acrylic box its going to go in between my refugiums and return sump just pick up the acrylic $20 bucks I cut it 111/2 by 14 its going to have 4 bulk heads thats how its going to connect to my re/sump. Have to make it like this so i dont have to pick up my tank. the pics are in diy

7. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

Mine got a badly needed new sump installed last weekend. It will also be getting a new light to go over the fuge section.

Cindy

8. Click Here!

9. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Yes for now 2 new CORALVUE 400watt REEFLUX 10k metal halide bulbs. 8)

Soon I will be getting started on setting up my 150 gallon tank, So I think I will be spending enough on that. ::) ;) :p

10. geologeek

geologeek Fire Worm

mines getting a complete overhaul, and new accomodation..has not been right since the hood caught fire, so am diy'ing over the festive period!