Is the temp of your tank going up?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, May 15, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Is the temp of your tank going up?

1. Yes.

52.9%
  2. No.

47.1%
  1. msk454

msk454 Astrea Snail

i live in south Florida too. so i use my chiller all year round.

2. Click Here!

3. asilefx

asilefx Skunk Shrimp

My thermometer wasn't working and I thought my chiller was wrong. It got up to 79.

I use my chiller all the time. My apartment is always around 75 - 80, even in the winter, I have to turn my heat off. It got up to 87 in my apartment this winter, with the heat off.

4. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

I live in California too, where in the big C do you live (Get it? It sounds like "In the big sea..." Ha ha ha)? I'm in Los Angeles myself. I am also not looking forward to the possible power-outages... One thing that scares me is that during the summer I am going back east to New Jersey to visit and help my uncle with his salt water tank. He has been waiting very patiently to get some corals. I hope his tank is ready.

As of now my temperature is actually a little low at 76 because i have been using a fan. Good stuff those little desktop fans.

5. Fastlife

Fastlife Fire Worm

I have noticed my temp. up also, about 2.5F. I just leave the window open all day long. It cools down a night.

6. powdertang05

powdertang05 Fire Worm

crappy summer heat did the bottle thing for awhile but a chiller is in my future.