IRC (Indiana Reefers Club) Welcomes our new President....KOgle

Discussion in 'Indiana Reefers Club' started by Otty, May 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

ABUSE OF POWER!!! ABUSE OF POWER!!! I knew it would all go to your head:p!!!

Will post the next meeting date hopefully tomorrow, I gotta coordinate it with the wifey!! Hope you can make it Kas!

2. Click Here!

3. plop

plop Astrea Snail

Hi all!

I haven't heard anything from anyone recently, but I hope we can get together soon. But on a side note we added our first life to the tank! 5 blue green chromis! There pretty cool little guys and seem to be happier then all get out. Anyway, it's nice to finally have something happening in the tank besides algae. Next is the cleaner crew we should see sometime this week.

Hope to talk to you all soon,
    plop

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

We are hoping to get together some time this month but deer season puts a damper on things right now, too many hunters in the group.

5. plop

plop Astrea Snail

Ahhh I hear you! I'm an amature 2 season bow hunter myself but unfortunately all my gear is still up north.

6. plop

plop Astrea Snail

oh and Otty I've been floating around the reef for awhile now and you are definitely someone to listen to. My girlfriend loves coral beauties, would you put one in a tank that will be going towards reef? From my research everything seems to say "with caution". Either way with our chromis addition its not happening for at least a few weeks.

Oh and if your watching the Cubies we need all the help we can get so please cheer loud!

7. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I'll get a meeting going here soon, but yes deer hunting has slowed down the event! I'm an addict I'll admit!

I really want to get the meeting going to meet plop... a fellow reefer and deer hunter?? Should fit right in!! I got a doe and Kogle got a yearling on Wed. It was his first deer with a bow so congrats to him!! You havin any luck plop??

8. Click Here!

9. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Well I have another one that contacted me off INDMAS so we will have two new people and Jay is iching to see every one again as I just stopped by his house tonight and took him some frags that the Tangs keep breaking off.:angry: I catch one of my kids smacking the glass scaring the fish and they are not going to be able to sit down for a day or two.

We can have a meeting in the middle of the day on saturday or sunday so you guys can Ted Nugent in the mornings and evenings. Get a dates set ShehanD before we loose some interest with the new people.

10. plop

plop Astrea Snail

I haven't been able to get out in about 4 years now. I got 2 seasons under my belt then went off to school! All my gear is still up north at my parents place! I would like to get back into it, but I need to find land and a means of transporting the deer if I ever get one! HAHA

Whenever is good for me I'm in town this weekend and would like to meet you all!

11. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

This is where you come in Shehan :) What time??????

12. ckiel24

ckiel24 Astrea Snail

Hi all. I am the new guy that contacted Otty on INDMA. The ironic part is I went to class tonight and met KOgle lol. I am just getting started in the hobby but am ready and willing to learn! I look forward to meeting you all!
    -Craig