iPhone 4, or iPhone 4S with iOS6

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Sep 13, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

ohh, didnt see that, still cool, but maybe that should be our option.

2. Click Here!

3. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

so when i upgrade to iOS6 tonight will my current apps and settings get wiped out and act like a new clean iPhone 4s or will they carry over ? ..im going to do a back up first tho..

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

do the back up for sure, but my phone was the same except it added a passport app thing and moved 1 app.
    no biggie

and the 2 times in 3 minutes thing is an option you can turn off

5. GSUBiology

GSUBiology Feather Duster

hehehe I can't really Update as I would lose my jailbreak. However, as soon as a jailbreak for it comes up, I will :p Not missing on much I suppose, as i can already do everything the update can do thanks to the jailbreak. ( except siri).
    Of course by then I will probably have my iphone 5 xD

6. Bustopher

Bustopher Skunk Shrimp

I have wanted ignore mode for a long time. Missed it from when it was on my 2005 spec flip phone. I haven't seen it on a smart phone unless there is some android plugin I don't know about.

Nothing ruins my day more than a wrong number a couple hours before I wake-up. Ms. smith really needs to put the right number down on her doctors form or not have them call to make sure she's going to show up for her appointment...

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

yeah, but i like my warranty;)

8. Click Here!

9. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

You can turn that off to where even if they call numerous times it wont ring when it's a designated do not disturb time
    I also like that on phone calls you have the option to automatically send a text saying your busy OR the option to remind you to call them back when the gps senses that you left the location you are currently at

10. Bustopher

Bustopher Skunk Shrimp

I have the on off. I can't find the options they show however.

I wish they had an option where if I was moving at more than 20mph it would say I'm driving or have that as a respond option.