IO RC free towel!!

Discussion in 'Salt' started by Dasco, Apr 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. civsi44

civsi44 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

The coralife buckets around here have the free tshirts in them. I think I have about 4 or 5 tshirts thrown around

2. Click Here!

3. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

lol :D

4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Those towels are terrible!!!! I actually tried to use one after a shower. LOL!!! It was pathetic. And the medium shirts. My wife is 5"1 and what......105lbs. She might have a chance at one of those. Me? I am an XL....barely. Before I started losing weight....I was looking at XXL. Not good.

5. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Aw c'mon John. Even after the downtime? :p I wear an XXL fairly well ;) I need to work off the winter chub for sure, but always wore an XXL, or an XL for those tighter fits back when I was in halfway decent shape, lol

6. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Guys they are beach towels. You don't use them to dry off... you lay on them at the beach while the sun does the drying.

I am 6' 120 pounds... I usually wear small t-shirts. Only downside is the length is kinda short. Mediums just feel too bulky and do not accentuate my pectoral muscles.

7. Wilber

Wilber Fire Worm

Hahaha. I wish I could say that

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Good Lord, I can't remember the last time I was 120 lbs :lol:

Even before I had a baby I could never even think about fitting into a medium t-shirt. Now, FUHGET ABOUT IT! :lol:

10. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

lol...i remember when the sizes of my shirts gradually went from medium...to large...then to XL. Same with my waste size...32, 34...36!!!! Why can't they just go down!?

11. Brandmaner

Brandmaner Astrea Snail

my g/f had our 4month old son (obvisously 4months ago..) and she only weights 124lbs now.. she was weighting 115 when we got together 2yrs ago, then only got up to maybe.. 128 I think was her max weight while preg lol! So she wears smalls in most shirts... very few med. will fit without looking like there going to fall off.. and if she wears one of my shirts... It's funny I'm only 155lbs.. but I am mostly muscle and my upper half is bigger so when she trys on a large it's just hilarious..

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Shaddup :lol: