Info about Scrooge?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Guest, Oct 29, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If anyone has info about Scrooge, could you please contact me? Craig gave the go-ahead for this post. The RAG has gone down, and no one has been able to contact Scrooge. We're all concerned for him, and would like to save the RAG. Cheers, tg

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

TG,

Curtswearing here.  I have spoken with Reeflady and Tstaut and one of my friends is friends with Cosmic.  No one knows ANYTHING!!!

Travis said that sometimes when it goes down, they don't hear anything from Scrooge.  RAG just pops back up.  

I know that last Thursday was Scrooge's birthday.  Hopefully he is on vacation somewhere and we are all worrying for no reason.  I'm praying for him and his family just to be on the safe side.

EDIT---you need to register so you can show everybody pic's of your awesome tank.

4. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

I've also been wondering what has happened.
    Scrooge used to be a regular poster when I first joined the RAG.  Now I haven't really seen him in about a year.

Hope everything is OK.

Hey TG there are a lot of RAG people here, but it's a smaller group with good people.  Plus Matt is a Great Admin
    Come join and show use those great pics Curtswearing is talking about

Oh Matt, I really don't go to the RAG only 3Reef nobody else really nudge, nudge, Wink, wink

J

5. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

First there were "Different Strokes" posts. Now there are Monty Python posts. I think they are hilarious when they don't get too dirty or sacreligious. (I'm a Christian and I think they go over the top on occassion).

Regardless, TG, I hope you put up some pic's.

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Scrooge is moving on

We don't know exactly what is going on at the moment.

7. tankgirl

tankgirl Plankton

Thanks, all, for the kind words. I am registered! I don't know why I don't post more often - just feeling quiet?
    We should delete this thread now that all that other stuff has happened. I gotta take new pics of my tank because I did some more aquascaping. Nya ha ha.
    Can I post pics from my hard drive? Thanks!!!

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

yes,

go to forums, member gallery, and then upload pics

10. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

TG,

Great to see you sweetheart! Just hang out here and when your ready upload all those great pictures and post up a storm!