Independence Week Sale! :)

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jul 1, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

To celebrate the holiday, for the next week you can get 25% off our new lower prices by using the code "july4th" during checkout.

To take advantage of the discount:

1. Place your order at ReefCleaners.org on or before Wednesday, July 7th at 11:59PM EST
    2. During the checkout process enter the code "july4th" into the discount box and apply it.
    3. Then just proceed with checkout like normal, the prices will have updated.

Additionally, sale priced items and specials will be announced every day this week. Look for the daily special under our logo tab on the homepage, or in this thread for more info.

Today's special - buy 15 pounds or more of our rock for your tank, and get a code worth 20% off your clean up crew purchase when you are ready. Simply place your rock order through the site and I will email your code later this evening. Take advantage of this deal by ordering today, Thurs. July 1st before 11:59pm EST

Rules:

- Sorry, we cannot retroactively apply this special to an order that has already been placed
    - Rock is not included (Shipping cost thing)
    - You can add to an order already made, simply choose one of the free shipping options when checking out and leave the comment "Hey John, combine this for me", or something to that effect.

Thanks again for your continued support!

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

RAD! Today's special is particularly cool for a new setup

4. johnmaloney

thanks! good time of year for a sale too

5. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

hey john what if i need rock and a new CUC lol

6. johnmaloney

The current 25% off sale code is better than the 20% code you will get when you buy the rock, although the 20% code won't expire until you use it.

7. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

lol sweet cause i am redo'ing the one side of my tank and also did you get my mail for a custom CUC?

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

oh i have a bunch....i am probably going to get it down to only 2 days behind by today. Turn around is usually within 4 days. We get hundreds each week, mostly from overseas...which reminds me I have to do something about that....I don't mind helping, but we dont ship there and they dont have the same species and I am horrible at liters to gallon conversions still. :)

10. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

lol no worries can't wait cause need a brand new one basically

11. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

any chance there will be ulva this week john?

12. johnmaloney

I will be taking some trips this week, hopefully I find some, but I think the season may be over... :( It is up here for sure, it all withered and died off last week, was out at the patches and their was none to be found.