Impulse buy! (new pics 4/29)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by irr0001, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MoonChaser

MoonChaser Aiptasia Anemone

Still as cute as the first pics :) I love dogs...

I just have to throw in that I have 2 black labs.. and the first one started out at 5 pounds... he was smaller than one of our cats :D

Glad he is doing well. Thanks for the update.

Does he enjoy taking a bath?

2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

He is adorable!! And he's probably not done growing. My vet told me big dogs can grow until they are 3 and it's true. My dog topped out at 75 pounds around 3 years old. Dale is still just a gangly puppy!

I'm glad you're enjoying him!! He looks so happy!

4. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

now thats funny right there.

5. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

He actually doesn't mind them too much. I just thought that picture was hilarious! He lets me brush, bathe, and trim his claws with no problems.

I hope so! The last dog I had ended up being on the smaller side so I'm just kind of anxious for him to grow up. I just want a big dog!

Gangly is the PERFECT word for him. Thank you! haha

6. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

I forgot about this one!

It was the first time I took him out on the lake. He was probably 3 months old. We're cruisin down the lake..the Merc's at full throttle (a beastly 22 mph)..it's about 35 degrees..All of the sudden "SPLASH!"

I turn around and look behind the boat and Dale's just cruisin around in the water. So I turned around and went and scooped him up. Had to come home early :angry:. I felt too bad for him lol poor guy was just sittin there shaking...he was so cold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Awwww that's so sad! Look at his face!! Lol

My dog was super gangly until she hit about 3 years old. She still is really thin, but muscular. He has a lot of maturing left to do! I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's all grown up. I wonder if I'll still be here in 2+ years to see. haha