im tired of lfs live rock price

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by spudsy69, Apr 7, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. spudsy69

spudsy69 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

My lfs charges 8$ a lbs for live rock and IMO the quality isn't the bestso if you know of an online dealer plz speak up the more choices the better and if your in the same situation speak up and tell your story

2. Click Here!

3. CashMoney6980

CashMoney6980 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Premiumaquatics.com their Manando Primo rock is fantastic, and teaming with life! I decorated my entire 125g with Marco dry rock from them, and the live rock was all the Manando, and I couldn't be happier! Its $5.95/lb, and IMO worth every penny! Ill see if I can upload some pics of it

4. DevinH

DevinH Montipora Capricornis

It's simple, only buy a 5-10 pound live rock and use dead rock for the rest of your scaping. It will turn into live rock.

5. SyntheticBreed

SyntheticBreed Feather Duster

You could also consider buying from Liveaquaria.com - $89.99 for a box of 45lbs fiji standard

6. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

craigslist depending where you live. I live in FL i see live rock online all the time. Just have to cure it first so you don't get hitch hikers.

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

+100 reefrocks.net, marcorocks.com, BRS.com, reefcleaners.com Buy dry rock and save TONS