So, I've been buying a lot of zoas lately. I know they can secrete neurotoxins, but I wasn't really worried. I wear gloves whenever I handle them. But then today I started reading on the internet about them (oh, the evils of the internet lol) and have freaked myself out! How toxic are zoas? Do they always emit these toxins, or only when hurt? So, is my aquarium water now full of neurotoxins that will hurt me? Anyone that knows anything, please share! My worry wart is growing. Thanks! P.S. I also think it's scary that I bought zoas from two LFS. Neither place warned me of the danger or had signs anywhere!