If you're thinking about bying from Reefcleaners.org...

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by Magnus, Feb 19, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

By all means, absolutely do !!!

I had the most excellent experience buying my cleaner crew with John Maloney.

First of all, when I ordered my crew, the post messed up my package and it arrived late. This wasn't reefcleaners.org fault.. but John Maloney stood up for excellent business ethics and 100% completely trusting in my word, he asked me for a list of the creatures that did not make it and re-shipped the dead stock.

The second time, without the blizzards and inclement weather, the order arrived in a professionally packaged way, with heat packs to keep everyone inside happy, just like the first one was.

John, I have no words to express my gratitude. It is very hard these days to find a person like you, that goes with his word and stand for excellent business ethics.

All I can say, is that you can count on me for any future cleaner crew purchase and my high recommendations to any of my friends that want to buy a cleaning crew. And thank you for sending me the coral frags (absolutely free to me). That's another thing you did not need to do, but did it anyways. I thank you.

The chitons are doing great and the algae on my rock is no match for them! The blue leg hermits are also giving hell to my algae. And the Nerites are all over the glass.
    I love the ceriths too.... they all get on the glass at night, and as soon as you turn the light, they just drop down to the substrate in a matter of seconds. I always have fun with that.

I can't wait to see how clean this will be in just a couple of days!

:beer: here's to great business and a future very, VERY happy customers!

- Magnus.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. fischkid2

fischkid2 Dirty Filter Sock

thanks for the info!

4. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

John is the man, nothing but 100% positive praise to him, wish all vendors ran their ship like he does!

5. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thank you much! if you think the ceriths are funny thay way you should see planaxis snails. Once they get near light they curl up in those smooth shells roll and fall into the sand, you can lose them in seconds....

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

This is nothing new to me, the context of his character shows in his business practices.

luna

7. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

agreed! this is the place. if john carries it, from john i will get it. definitely my preferred vendor.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I couldn't have said it better myself!

10. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

AGREED.....my 2 Day Express order arrived in 1 day. Everything was good and John even had a "plan of attack" for all my algae issues.

What I really can't understand is, when do you sleep John? I emailed & corresponded in the AM, noon & PM's about this CUC over the course of 2 days. John personally answered every question & email within like 45min.

He's like in a crazy time zone out in Saudi Arabia somewhere & I'm in SoCal. You'd think this would complicate things. So far so good.....

Thanks John. :clapping:

11. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

There's many other stores that sells cuc's, but there's only one reef cleaners. I wouldn't look anywhere else to buy a cuc from. Remember John will also give you extras as everyone here knows.

12. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

my family is like the george foreman family, we are all named john maloney but there are like 4 of us...:)

Thanks for the support everyone!