iBluewater Clownfish

Discussion in 'iBluewater' started by iBluewater, Feb 11, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. iBluewater

iBluewater Senior Member (PhD)

iBluewater.com has the largest collection of Clownfish in the business. Nowhere else can you find that many species of Clownfish available to Clownfish enthusiast and collectors alike. If you are a breeder looking for quality broodstock, we have the largest collection of wild caught pairs. Let us help you establish quality stock.
    The link below takes you to our Clownfish page where you can view a full sampling of our Clownfish collection available to you.

CLOWNFISH - iBluewater

If you're shopping for Clownfish why not get yourself an iBluewater Clownfish. Our standard 8 week quarantine protocol ensures you get the best.

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

love your website but the thing i dont get is you say small, well is that 1" or more? medium 3" i couldnt find a reference

4. iBluewater

Thanks for mentioning the absent reference we will have that corrected soonest. Small is 1-1.4"/ medium 1.5-2" /large 2-3"

5. TMWTim

TMWTim Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I am curious what makes the Madagascar clowns for $4,500 (sold bonded pair) cost that much? Really like the Darwin's Black Ocellaris. Too cool.

6. iBluewater

Hi Tim, I would say supply and demand, scarcity and the difficulty of excessing remote areas to collect these fish. Also not a lot of ornamental marine fish are exported from Madagascar and to have a pair or two shipped to us is rather costly. You might remember in 2008 a pair of A. McCullochi sold for $6000.

7. aquariaman

aquariaman Pajama Cardinal

haha! i would rather buy a car with that money! Who has $6,000 to buy 2 fish??????? not me thats for sure!

8. Click Here!

9. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

Should mention that there are a lot of nice fish fish besides clowns and inverts as well.

10. iBluewater

you're absolutely right :) we have many of those nice fish and inverts available as well. If you don't see what you want email us, we most likely have them or will find them for you. Thanks for sharing.

11. CallMeIshmael

CallMeIshmael Astrea Snail

those designer fish are the most beautiful things i have ever seen

12. iBluewater

they are cool looking fish.... and also no two fish have the same pattern markings, they are a unique fish