iBluewater Bonuses

Discussion in 'iBluewater' started by reefmonkey, Apr 18, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

When I ordered my clowns, a pair of Onyx, I knew I was getting a bonus gift from Bob. Actually I've received bonus goodies from these guy with each order but this was the first time I knew what it was going to be. He had to ask if I wanted her considering it was a big CBS.
    Now keeping the element of surprise Bob sneaked some other goodies in the box as well.
    Not only was there the one shrimp but I got her tiny little bonded partner too. The fem was carrying a cluster of eggs and dropped the larvae a couple days ago. Too bad they won't make it, that would be pretty cool.
    Plus one the shrimp pair, there was around 7 pounds of iBluewater ultra purple cured live rock in the box as well. This stuff is sick! It's so purple that it looks fake. I put it and the shrimp in the 90 gallon at my retail store and the rock draws comments and questions from a lot of the customers that stop in. It really stands out in contrast to my rock work that is dominantly covered in blood red coralline.
    I got some photo's. The male shrimp is hiding on the other side of the rock the big female is hanging on and didn't want to cooperate with a photo shoot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

They are truly top notch in every way!!

4. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Word.

And to clarify...

The clowns in the pics ARE NOT the Onyx. They are a pair of Occ. that live in my 90G, the Onyx are in my 75 at home.

5. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

Congratulations on your new clowns btw! I'm sure they are awesome. I got my Mantis from him a few months back. Amazing specimen.

6. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Thanks! Bobs animals have always arrived healthy. I'd like to set up another mantis tank someday soon.

7. iBluewater

iBluewater Senior Member (PhD)

Anytime Sir! let me know whenever you set up the mantis tank, we got lots of cool looking ones.

8. Click Here!

9. iBluewater

iBluewater Senior Member (PhD)

Thank you kindly Sir!