My porcupine puffer is getting these tiny little white spots on him. they last a couple days then he looks fine, then he gets them again. from what pictures i've seen it looks to small to be itch. but i cant seem to find a good pic of what the velvet looks like. Here are a couple pics of my puffer, sorry they are not to terribly clear.. Also I lost my Niger Trigger after about 4 days home from the LFS. I couldnt find any pics showing what this was, it looks like some kind of skin disorder or he was rubbing up against the rocks or something. i never noticed him doing it, and he was eating find and swimming around. then one morning...*sigh* But on the good side....foxy is looking great! and she's been in there the longest! But im thinking it is velvet, and the niger probably introduced it into the tank because that seems to be when it all started. I guess im just looking for some reasurance or any other ideas of what it might be so i can treat the tank before it gets to bad. I've tried an Ich treatment, and a treatment that is sapposed to kill/get rid of parasites, bacterial, and fungal infection. but nothing seems to have worked. Im thinking i might do copper since i have no inverts in the tank atm, just those mushrooms you see in the picture with foxy, but those are easily moved. Thoughts and suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks!