I need a little hope- My mom is sick :(

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by swagger87, Feb 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Sorry to catch your thread so late... My families prayers are with you..

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

May March 1 bring you and your mom joy and unbound happiness.

1 person likes this.
  4. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Sorry to catch this thread so late as well. You have my reguards. Good luck and stay strong.

1 person likes this.
  5. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Aw, thank you.
    I really do hope so, just keep your fingers crossed. It'd be nice to have this weight lifted.
    Thank you so much

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I need to hear some positive news about your mom, so whats the news? Did you tell her that all of your cyber friends at 3reef are praying for her?
    My wife and I will be parents again within two weeks and we also have decided to name our 4 child Megan. I know this piece of info doesnt do or say much to help your mom, just thought I would share something with you. Keep the thoughts positive.

luna

1 person likes this.
  7. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

Hey Swagger,

Glad to hear your mom has a sense of humor. Like I told you, we have been dealing with the essential tremors with my dad for so long that it has become a running to joke to have him make the martinis. (shaken, not stirred) Yeah, I know bad joke, but I fully believe that a positive spirit and a sense of humor goes a long way to healing the body!

I will continue to keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers!

Mark - your post brought me to tears. k+

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Well Luna, she has regained feeling in her face and arm and she is able to move the right side of her body again. Her speech has improved (not fully, but It hasn't been normal in a while). We wont know about the MRI for a little while tho.
    She is aware of all of the loving prayers and warm thoughts that have come and are still coming her way. She is very grateful for all of you, as am I.
    Congratulations on the new bundle of joy. How do you plan on pronouncing her name? (May-gen , Meh-gen or Mee-gen) Mine gets pronounced every way depending on what part of the family I'm with.
    I hope she has a swift and as pain free as possible birth and recovery. :baby:
    And remember, if there aren't pics, it didnt happen lol. Wonder where I've heard that?;D

Thank you Blumoon, your advice and info really helped calm her and make her feel more comfortable. I really think that hearing some one else's experience made her feel not so alone and actually made her realize she can continue to fight.

10. pgreef

pgreef Fire Goby

I'm late to this one too.

Sorry to hear all you are going through. I'm glad to hear things are improving. Stay strong and remember to take care of yourself too. My family's thoughts are with you and your family.

1 person likes this.
  11. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I really appreciate it PGReef. We're keepin our chins up and looking forward.

12. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

THATS GREAT NEWS!!! Keep strong and positive b/c your positive Ora helps your mom in more ways than you can imagine. Plz keep us posted.

As for the rug rat(lol) that is about to make her entrance into this world, I guess her name with be spelled Megan and pronounced "May-gen" I believe this lil girl is going to be a hell riser b/c in one of the ultrasounds she got tired of people trying to "see" what sex she was and she flipped a birdie( I have the ultrasound pic to prove it too). I was going to buy another shotgun for her, but seeing that she shot a birdie, it has become apparent that she can take care of herself............lol

luna