I love good customer service

Discussion in 'T5 Aquarium Lighting' started by SAY, Oct 29, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SAY

SAY Ocellaris Clown

For me, good customer service is a must. I don't hold it against a company if their product malfunctions as long as they stand by it. I understand that these things happen and all a company can do at that point is make it right. So I just wanted to give a shout out to Aquatic life. i have their 72" six bulb T-5 unit and have been very happy with it. I had a small problem and even though i am well past the warranty period, they are sending me the replacement part for free with no hassle. I have no idea if anyone from Aquatic Life frequences this forum but wanted to say thanks to James and Aquatic Life for the good customer service.

2. Click Here!

3. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

Glad that they got you back right!!

4. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

5. Zechenia

Zechenia Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Ditto what you said. They've been great with issues I've had!

6. budsbunny

budsbunny Bristle Worm

good to know ...i have been dealing with red sea about a wavemaster pro and it is just past it's warranty. i called them looking to have it repaired (they don't repair their products)and they took over a week to get back to me and they offered to let me buy another one at a discount ....$119