I frag'd myself

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 15, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hi everybody -

I got a gentle nudge on this the other day and would like to make a 'little' annoucement.

I really believe this site is about you all and I try to keep things about - ME - out of it, but since we are pretty close here and a big extended family in some ways I want to introduce one of our newest members... my son Morgan. He was born on Christmas night.

This is obviously a big change for Lisa and I. We are very happy. He is 100% healthy and has brought us great joy. He already stares at my aquarium, perhaps he will take the reigns some day from this old man someday. At least help me with water changes for all these diapers I am changing!

Anyway, I have several server upgrades and bug fixes in the pipe. Normally I could announce when I planned to do these, but now I often look like I do in the pic below, so it will really depend on a having a good night's sleep. Which might not happen for a while. When it does, it will probably be short notice.

3reef has always been a juggle with my life, but I will continue to keep this ball in the air. Although new development has been put on hold for now, I will continue to push out stories and contests as I can with help from our fantastic mods and sponsors. We had a great contest last month and more are in the queue. Speaking of last month, that was 3reef's biggest month ever with 113k uniques and 72 million hits. 8)

Thanks again, with 3reef and now Morgan, I have much to be thankful for and appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Sincerely,

matt

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Hahaha, that first pic says it all. Congrats! Been there, about to do it again, have no idea why... but I think most of us understand.;D

1 person likes this.
  4. Matt121

Matt121 Fire Worm

Congratulations!!!

Hope you get some sleep ;-)

1 person likes this.
  5. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

Congrats matt.and boy you look tired..lol..a BIG thanks to you for all your hard work behind the scenes..again congrats to you and your new fam...

1 person likes this.
  6. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Congratulations, Matt...on the baby as well as 3reef's new record. It's nice to have you here, keeping this forum up and alive! :)

1 person likes this.
  7. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

congrats

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Congrats!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. kplum1280

kplum1280 Plankton

Congrats! Just wait 'till hs wants to explore your tank. My son got up one night and "rearranged" all of our fresh water fish.

1 person likes this.
  11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Congratulations Matt!!!!! What exciting news. I am so thrilled for your growing family!!

1 person likes this.
  12. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

Congrats!

This is certainly better than my initial thoughts after seeing the title. I couldn't imagine cutting a finger off and hoping it might grow. :p

1 person likes this.