So I got home today from work last night (I worked two 30+ hour shifts this weekend, so from Friday-Monday about 65 hours) and checked the tank. Things looked fine, except the water level was a bit low from evaporation. I figured hey why not top it off, its been a few days...stupidly, I didnt check my salinity or kH beforehand... I dumped in a whole wack of fresh RO/DI top off water, did some skimmer maintenance, fed some reef roids and fuel, and came upstairs to go to bed. I woke up an hour later to get a drink and the tank was a disaster! Everything which an hour earlier was super, was shriveled, etc...I checked my salinity and it had plummeted to 1.022 by refractometer, my kH had dropped to about 6... Did some emergency adds of high salinity water to raise it back to 1.025/26...and put in some aquavitro 8.4 and reef fusion carnbonate alk. dkH up to around 9...and salinity now stable... the inhabitants are not going to like the swing but i figured better to get it back to where they were very happy. I am such a dumbass for screwing everything up in a matter of seconds when its taken me months and thousands to build. Lesson learned. UGH! And ive gotten no sleep!