I am Free

Discussion in 'Algae' started by quincyman, Mar 8, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. quincyman

quincyman Guest

I have finally won the Algae war. Tank is currently being stocked. Will begin posting pictures soon. Thanks to everyone that offered advice

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Awesome! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

That's a good feeling.

4. quincyman

quincyman Guest

Matt you just dont know.I came home did not even bother to go by the tank I figured my PET ALGAE was still there. My wife-to-be asked me where did all the "goo' go. I was shocked, there was not a trace of brwn alage anywhere. As you can see I have began to stock my tank. Thanks agin this site has been a HUGE help. I will be positing some pictures soon.

Thanks for the Karma!!!!!

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

SWEET!
    Glad to hear it.
    Look forward to pics. :)

6. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

[quote author=quincyman link=board=Algae;num=1110298721;start=0#0 date=03/08/05 at 11:18:41]I have finally won the Algae war. Tank is currently being stocked. Will begin posting pictures soon. Thanks to everyone that offered advice[/quote]

LOL You had better lose that attiude :)

Stock slowly, don't introduce a whole lot of livestock at once or the war will be over and you will be the loser :)

So, what do YOU think happened with the demise of the algae, was it something you did, or perhaps something that you didn't do?

John

7. Black_Raven

Black_Raven Scooter Blennie