I am curing Ich .. i have two fishses still not infected my hyposalinity method .>>??

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by minajaguar, Jul 3, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minajaguar

minajaguar Spaghetti Worm

I am curing Ich .. i have two fishses still not infected my hyposalinity method reaches 1.019 ... so continue decreasing salinity till i get 1.009 ??
    or something different i have to do .. while my fishes feel little stressed .
    30 gallon tank ,, with yellow tang and dwarf angel my clowns just dead.

" i knew that change in salinity osmotic pressure explode ich parasite "... so do it mean lowering salinity and increasing salinity or lowering only ... cause i think if i increase salinity to 1.026-1.027 .. and my LFS salinity is 1.020 ... so if LFS fishes is carrier the will be treated in higher salinity ... ??????????

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. Click Here!

3. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

What type of fishes are we talking about? How big is the tank?

4. minajaguar

30 gal ... yellow tang and angel

5. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

What type of angel? Dwarf?

6. minajaguar

7. Reeron

Reeron Blue Ringed Angel

8. Click Here!

9. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

this fish is going to continue to develop ich..........a yellow tang should not be in a 30g tank. The only way to completely rid it is to return the yellow tang

do you have anything else in the tank........corals, shrimp, crabs etc?

10. minajaguar

11. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Unfortunately minajaguar we have tried many times and many threads to assist you with this issue.

Each time you begin a thread about your tang having ich and the other fish you never acknowledge any advice given by a follow up post or response. Advice is never heeded as far as I can tell by the lack of response.

If your intent is truly to keep these fish healthy please review other threads created by yourself and you will find the answers.

Judging from this thread of 6/26:

http://www.3reef.com/forums/general-reef-topics/my-fishes-dead-one-one-what-problem-136224.html

You do not have any fish.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  12. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid

are you still only feeding them flakes? as i told you before i was able to fight off my small ich out break by feeding them a balanced diet (do some research on home made saltwater fish food). all other treatments risk stressing the fish further IMO.

doing what your doing is like flying a plane, the take off is easy (hyposalininty) but landing will be a little harder. fish are much more sensitive to sudden salinity increase than decrease.

+1 on what has been said regarding the tang. unless you bring it back it will you will face regular outbreaks being the most prone element to ich.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.