hows the rock from reefcleaners?

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by mr_z, Jan 24, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mr_z

mr_z Bristle Worm

have any of you purchased it do they send pretty good pieces that you can stack to make little hiding spots and what not for a FOWLR tank?

2. Click Here!

3. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Moved your thread here--> Reef Cleaners - 3reef Forums
    I've only used Reefcleaners for my cuc and some macro. Top notch customer service. Can't really comment on the quality of the rock, but I bet if you asked John if he had a piece that looked like a palm tree, he'd definitely look.

4. Brennan

Brennan Gigas Clam

There rock is of the highest quality and he will pick rock for your tank size and you can ask for certain shapes that he will pick out for you, I absolutely love it! Also their customer service is phenomenal, I will never buy from anyone else again.

5. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

the rocks are very nice i bought a bunch and its curing now. but vuper stackable and tons of holes. it looks just like the pics on the web site.

6. mr_z

mr_z Bristle Worm

i saw some pics and it looks awesome. i like the small holes i wonder if theyre big enough for some small clowns to swim through or if he might have pieces that will have them like that

7. cwinn

cwinn Astrea Snail

great rocks and excellent customer service. as mentioned above he will try to choose rocks that are suitable to your tank size. plus you can't beat their price for rocks shipped to your door.

8. Click Here!

9. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

+1 to above - I personally went with the 30lbs with free shipping offer for my 30 Gallon Cube and I could not be happier - I wish all of my rock for all of my tanks came from John!!!

So porous, super clean and within just about three months is largely covered in corailline!!!

10. bama

bama Humpback Whale

His rocks rock!

1 person likes this.
  11. mr_z

mr_z Bristle Worm

lol. well i plan on getting 10lb only i already have 10 pounds in my 30 gallon tank. if i wouldve seen the site before i wouldnt have bought the one i have in my tank from my LFS thanks to all for the advice :)

12. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

Just get 30lbs!!! Free shipping!!!

Plus, when you upgrade to your next larger tank, you will have a bit more rock to use!!!!