How to catch a sexy

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Magnett2, Jul 8, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Magnett2

Magnett2 Coral Banded Shrimp

I know. The only thing I can think of is wasting the $70 I spent on them and put some fish in there. But then it would kill the nice sexys. At least it would be effective. Lol my angels always went in the two litre to just hang out.

Unless I took all the corals and put them in a two litre I wont catch it with one

2. Click Here!

3. Magnett2

Well. If I decide to sacrifice what would be my best bet? What fish will eat them that can coexist in my 29 with two f percs and a fire fish. Something that won't kill my other shrimp, coral, or fish. Preferably peaceful otherwise that looks nice too. Is there such a creature?

I would prefer to just catch the one or all of them and take out the one. Really desperate. Had tons of success with my Sps until now

4. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

Thats rough man, makes me re think sexy shrimp I was thinking about gettin some. :/ I hope someone can think up a solution.

5. Magnett2

Me too. The other ones are nice. They are turning into pigs like the cleaner and just hang around all day. The evil one is constantly preying my Sps. So it's just a rotten one. I won't get them again though

6. Magnett2

7. Reef4life

Reef4life Feather Duster

Throw a marine betta in there it will eat your sexy shrimp. Might eat your cleaner shrimp but if it they are relatively big he will leave them alone

8. Click Here!

9. wasitgreen

wasitgreen Feather Duster

An 8" fish shouldn't go in a 29G.

10. Reef4life

Reef4life Feather Duster

My badddd I didnt see it was a small tank ;)

11. Magnett2

Is there another way?

12. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

Inverts, including shrimp, are extremely sensitive to changes in ph and sg. If you could corner him away from everything else and squirt him with a turkey baster full of ro/di freshwater, that should do him in... or at least put him in shock plenty long enough to net him.

2 people like this.