How many aquariums do you have?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 8, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

How many aquariums do you have?

1. 1

25.0%
  2. 2

32.1%
  3. 3

21.4%
  4. 4

7.1%
  5. 5

3.6%
  6. >5

10.7%
  1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I have 3 aquariums and I always feel like I am behind on one of them at any one point. It feels like overload. I think 2 at most would be best for me. What do you have going on?

2. Click Here!

3. ping

ping Plankton

I only have one, but wish I had more. Some day I will add another. My plan is to put them in series. That is, have them share the same sump.

4. SJR

SJR Astrea Snail

I have two - 65gal. that I love. One is a reef tank the other is a fish tank, which was originally set up to house my Lionfish because I could not control the Phos when he was in my reef tank. What a beautiful hobby.
    SJR

5. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

I have 2 and feel the same way Matt. I always have something I need to procrastinate about :)

J

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I have one 90 gallon and one 2.5 gallon nano. I also had a 55 gallon at one time but 3 tanks was just too much and I broke it down and sold it last year. :)

7. Michaelr5

Michaelr5 Coral Banded Shrimp

I have just the one tank now. Having too much fun setting it up. ;D New for Christmas 2004. I would like another, but the TIME!!! By the time I finally get a sump & fuge setup, it will probably feel like 3. May put a small nano on my desk at work just to have something to look at there.

Mike

8. Click Here!

9. dx7fd2

dx7fd2 Sea Dragon

I've got 6. 3 five gallon FW with a few fish each, one 55 gal with a Jack Dempsey and a Plecostomus, one 2.5gal betta bowl, and my 80 gal reeftank. I am always behind on something.

Drew

10. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

right now, not counting the tanks at school, i have 2 sw tanks 3 fw tanks, and 1 more sw coming in july :)
    edit: really the fresh water tanks r...my parents but...guess who does all the work :)

11. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

58 gallon reef, 2.5 minibow freshie, Betta/plant vase. Getting ready to add water to a 10 gallon nano in my room!(as soon as the AC goes in the window!)

I did not count the vase I just set up at my work with the betta!

12. forestal

forestal Plankton

i have downsized from multiple tanks to one system...150gallon indopacific backreef biotope/120 cube/60 hex (for seahorses soon) and a 100 sump....then the 29 cichlids, 10 gallon betta(son's) which is good for holding fw ghost shrimp for feeders :)