How Did You End Up On 3reef Anyway?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by mscottring, Apr 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mscottring

mscottring Fire Shrimp

For me there were several factors involved. I'm a big fan of getting multiple points of view on the same issue. I also like the basic idea of people who are really interested in helping people in this hobby. I had been a member of just one forum, and now I've joined four and might do more. I joined this one when I was looking for answers for a problem I was having with a piece of equipment. On the one forum I had only been on, the answers were limited to one component of that piece of equipment, no other alternative answers were provided. But when I did a search of this forum (before I joined) I saw a variety of answers offered for the problem. Guess what, I tried one of them and it fixed my problem in about 5 minutes. It's this concept of investigating all potential issues that truly attracted me to this forum.

I'm really looking forward to my time here, and learning more about my new hobby from the experienced people on this forum.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. cdeboard

cdeboard Montipora Digitata

Umm... love the saltwater hobby.. recently got in.. I am a major researcher.. and stumbled across 3reef on a random, bored at work google session

4. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

I had a question...and i had to sign up to ask it, so i guess thats how i ended up here!!

5. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Flamingo Tongue

Google!

it was between 3reef and reefcentral, since i didnt feel like being on too many forums since im already on a bunch of mustang forums. And 3reef had the cool logo at the top left hand corner so i picked 3 reef lol.

6. mscottring

mscottring Fire Shrimp

That is a cool logo. Is that your car?!

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

JohnO sent me a link :)

8. Click Here!

9. Robman

Robman Great White Shark

When I would search for answers in google 3reef kept coming up, so did reef central. Checked out both and joined 3Reef--Hands down, better people!!!

10. Agent Jones

yeah the car in my sig and in my avatar is my car. i posted a bunch of pics under the my ride thread in the bucket

11. Agent Jones

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ;d

12. shipbear

shipbear Bubble Tip Anemone

As a beginner, I was checking all the websites I could find..
    This one had TONS of info.. The people were willing to help, no matter what help I needed.. I think I have made a few friends here.
    So this is "Home" for me..

Thanks everyone. Larry