Horrible LeeMar Experience (customer service)

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by qualitydaydream, Jun 6, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

just seems odd, that someone with your obvious financial means would start a fight like this with what seems to be a soon amicable resolution. And I for one would be ecstatic with 90% of that with the exception of the corner chip, which isn't really an over concern, IMO

2. Click Here!

3. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

Would appear we have different standards when it comes to aquariums. If I wanted the quality I received I wouldn't have purchased from one of the most expensive manufacturers. Again, I'm not fighting anyone, simply putting my experience out there for all to see. Will only turn into a fight if a reasonable resolution isn't reached.

I'm not a rich person, but did spend over a year saving specifically for these tanks...

Does this mean you admit to being wrong about me?

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

sorry just seems odd to join a site to dig up an old thread. lol, and offer nothing else to the site. Go on. trash em. its credible.

5. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

I found the thread first and then joined the site, if that makes it any better lol

Don't intend to trash them only share my experiences.

6. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

if thats the case then I apologize, but doesn't seem fair to join a site to solely trash someone. Do you have a tank?

7. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

Sorta... Took down my 30g Oceanic cube to setup the new Lee Mar tank (60g cube). Everything is sitting tight in a 20L at the moment, pair of B&W clowns, flame angel, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, various inverts, cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp (was supposed to be very temporary).

Have plenty of BRS Pukani rock cured and ready to go as well as most of the equipment/plumbing too. Just need a tank for all of it.

Also have a planted freshwater 46g bow that was to go into the 36x24x20 tank I ordered.

Was going to consider setting up a 48x24x24 predator tank in the bedroom if I could make the other two tanks (in the living room) quite enough.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013