Horrible LeeMar Experience (customer service)

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by qualitydaydream, Jun 6, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

Think I've felt an array of feelings/emotions up to this point... Hopefully it all works out in the end!

Their master tank builder is supposed to talk to "people" about this and get back to my LFS on Monday. I've also managed to convince the owner (his son anyway, that runs things now) to call me personally Monday. Figured going straight to the boss was my best bet.

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Well I am glad they are communicating with you and working with you. It had potential to be a really sweet set up but I could not proceed with the quality of the tank and stand. Hopefully these are limited incidences because honestly I have heard excellent things about them.

4. skyvern2130

skyvern2130 Stylophora

Yes always good to go to the top, it does sicken me that a company would do this but I guess that comes from where I work (publix) we are trained to some major but lol

5. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

I'm starting to worry that even if they do replace both tanks and stands that they'll have issues as well :( Losing confidence in Lee Mar by the second it would seem...

6. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

this reeks to me of a spammer or paid employee, who only joined this site to trash a competitor and eventually place a link to a very similar product. I may be wrong, I often am, but willing to take bets that I'm not on this one;)

7. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

You are most certainly wrong :) You can check out my profile and posts on nano-reef.com if you'd like. Would you like me to post all of the pictures of my bad tanks and stands here as well?

8. Click Here!

9. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

why join a site to solely trash someone? This site is about info, knowledge, sharing, and friendship. Sure, sharing of negative experiences is valuable, however, I think this thread showed, more people like this company than didn't, by a mile. So you're fight is heard and responded to. If you have that many bad tanks, maybe its your fault. I for one would stop buying from a manufacturer after 1 bad tank.. Theres a saying. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....Just saying

You brought up an old thread with no credible evidence, share some if you wish to trash someone.

10. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

yes post the pics, I'm sure they'll check out on many websites.

11. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton

Settle down... I posted links to my main threads on nano-reef already, have you bothered to look at them? You think I'd setup a profile on nano-reef back in 2006, actively post and create multiple build threads over the years just so I could one day bash Lee Mar?

I bought two tanks and two stands at the same time, so keep your fool me once nonsense to yourself.

Didn't join this site to trash Lee Mar, did it so more people are aware of the problems with them and to try and find others that may have had similar experiences. Not really interested in arguing with someone who is obviously offended by my posting.

12. Seiryoku

Seiryoku Plankton