Hi, I am from Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by RL668, Sep 1, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RL668

RL668 Astrea Snail

Hi everybody,
    Thank you for your response. I am sorry of this delayed reply as I am quite occupied recently.

Hi Wilson and IFCKENYA,
    Yes, basically, this surge is operated through a pneumatic device with home-use aquarium air pump and a timer switch. I would like to reserve the details as I already have it patented and wish to market in conjunction with a trustworthy manufacturer. Anyway, I welcome diyers to give it a try as this actually not very complicate device. I will try to discuss with them on information as seen appropriate.This device is quiet, bubble-free and controllable in every aspects with minimal efforts.

Hi Matt Rogers,
    The basic configurations of the 17m shark tank are quite budget and space constrained and comply of:
    1. Glass thickness - 1.5 inches thick laminated glass.
    2. Pumps engaged - 12 Iwaki 125
    3. Filtration - 6 independent sand filters
    1 filltration tank of 2m x1.5m x 1.5m with conventional filtration medias
    2 Bubble King skimmers, each rated for 4 tons.
    As requested by the client, the tank has to be of see-through design from all four sides with no pipes or chambers to be seen from bottom to top which takes a design away from conventional.

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hey I was just thinking of you last night when reading this. Thanks for coming back! Your surge is very interesting. Please let us know when it is available and best of luck.
    That shark tank is huge! (As they should be. ;) )

We have a few members from Hong Kong lately, I hope that you will make yourself at home. With your experience we all could learn something from you and would enjoy having you around.

matt

4. RNO CORALS

RNO CORALS Bristle Worm

Wow, is all I can say.....And welcome to 3 Reef.....

5. ddaasshh

ddaasshh Spaghetti Worm